Sunday 6 October 2013

Firefox Crushing running imacros[solved]

Firefox Crushing running imacros[solved]

http://c4lpt.co.uk/top100tools/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/firefox_logo-only_RGB.png Firefox Crushing running imacros[solved]

New version of firefox crushing if you using imacros script why? actually I dont know.But in my case I have resolve this problem,

There are two option I have found in order to stop crushing firefox.

1.Use stable old firefox or you can use google chrome
2.If you are using imacros script which are written in java script then it will crash.So stop using java script imacros .js extension.If you are using normal script .imm then it firefox will not crashed.

I am looking for better answer,so if anybody here can fixed the problem in other method please share with us,

Thanks 

0 comments:

Post a Comment